The images you will encounter on PCBToolExpert.com are the property of the respective owners. If you discover any of your images on this website that you want to be deleted, please let us know. We will promptly remove any of them, but in order to act on your request, you must provide the following:
- Sufficient contact information to allow PCBToolExpert.com to communicate with you regarding the material in question. This would be your address, telephone number, email address, and any other data that will permit us to contact you.
- A full and complete description of the copyrighted work that you wish to have removed from our website.
- The exact URL or a full description of each location (page and position) where the alleged infringing material exists on PCBToolExpert.com.
- A statement explaining that you, in good faith, believe that the disputed use of your copyright material has not been authorized for use by you, your agent, or the law.
- An electronic or physical signature of you or the person authorized to act on your behalf, and
- A statement by you made under the penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice to us is accurate, and that you are in fact the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.